Sunday, May 24, 2009

Caveat Lector, if you will.

I felt that it's worth saying that in the post below and most of my future posts, I will utterly fail to represent competing views to the ones that I espouse. This is because what I present is what I feel, after considerable deliberation, to be the most accurate, cogent, and complete philosophical theory. As with the discussion on identity below, there are many competing theories available, but the one I posted is the one I endorse.

I don't hide this failure because that is the point of this blog, I'll slog through all of the philosophical muck for you, so you don't have to, and present the best that I can find. However, this does not mean that I don't want you to disagree with me, in fact, please do, contention is the life blood of healthy discourse.

Best regards,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment